Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I am in shock

Last Night at Chess Club. I beat one of the stronger players there. One who I thought I would never beat. Saw the board very clearly and made no major tactical errors (that I could see) I grabbed a pawn then grabbed a bishop. Pulled through with a 6 move combination that ended in checkmate. I am stunned......

2 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger bahus said…

    Wow!

    Could you put the position before that combination on your blog?

    - bahus

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Temposchlucker said…

    Yes, this work has its rewards now and then! I assume he was stunned too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home