Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Friday, July 15, 2005

finished subset total of 81 problems total 52% l20

Now I will do the entire L20 and check out my method to see if it brings improvement.


other notes : i hope to read this on the weekend. A guide to when to play Pawn to Rook 3. I almost never play this except to put the question to the bishop in the Ruy.
I think I will find it interesting.

http://www.chesscafe.com/text/heisman48.pdf

Also bought the Secret of Pawn Endings should arrive in a week or so. I found Tempo blogs on this interesting. I hope to improve the endgame which I feel is the weakest part of my game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home