Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Channeling Morphy


I seem to be channeling Morphy during the past few days. at least Morphy at age 9 anyway 8).Played through a number of pre 1900 games and seems to have helped me. Of the last eleven games I am 8-2-1 mostly against higher rated players. I had started playing the Traxler Gambit and makes for exciting play.Some interesting king hunts and mating nets.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger Temposchlucker said…

    This rogue wave damages the ships of your opponents.

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Pawnsensei said…

    Cool!

    PS

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's an interesting idea. Tell me, are you using Fritz for the analysis?

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger takchess said…

    Satish,
    My chart is automatically generated from playchess.com . I like this very much.

    As for analysis,My Fritz program is having difficulty and I am not doing analysis currently.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home