Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Monday, March 13, 2006

Can anyone point me to this website ?????

About a year ago I found this website that had tactical problems taken from master level games. It was set up with a chessboard where one would solve the problem in that window and select the next problem with a drop down box. The site had either flickering torches or daggers on it. I forgot to bookmark it and now can't find my way back. I think the site may of been based in India or the middleeast.

Can anyone point me to it?

tactic update. Did another 30 level 10 ct-art problems .

2 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger takchess said…

    dad ur a loser!

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger takchess said…

    It appears one of my daughters has started to follow my blog. Let me see where did I put that paddle....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home