- Name: takchess
- Location: New Hampshire, new england, United States
There exists an extremely large group of chess players who are no longer beginners nor, on the other hand, masters or point hunters, but players who aim primarily at deriving an aesthetic satisfaction from the game. For such players an attacking game is more attractive than positional technique and they will continue to attack regardless of risk., for their stormy contest are not going to be noted down in theoretical textbooks. From the introduction to Art of Attack in Chess :Vukovic
- Position one -Rook Pawn & King vs King
- update and marshall game
- Chess Puzzles by GM Website
- Comprehensive Chess Course V2
- What would you play in this position?
- Man I'm Loving the Marshall Attack !
- And yet another Marshall Attack, I missed a mate
- The marshall attack
- Chessgames Collections