Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

CT-art approach change

I have decided to start circle 2 again and do it by combinational motif. I also have been solving some of these problems using the book. I find it a different experience requiring much deeper calculation since the pieces do not move as in the program.


----------------------------------
Sunday - all 5X5 flash cards
Wednesday Knight Forks 1-*

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there!

    I’m trying to solve some problems with my new template and wondered if you could help me out. Could you please check out my blog and see if the layout is as it is supposed to, that is with the title “Samurai Chess” at the top of the page.

    It seems that people with Internet Explorer 6.0 or older has problems viewing the page correctly, namely some problems with the scrolling function which puts the title and posts further down on the page.. Some have updated their IE to the new 7.0 which seems to have worked out fine. Please get back to me if you experience any problems.

    Thanks!

    Sincerely

    /Chris aka Samuraipawn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home