- Name: takchess
- Location: New Hampshire, new england, United States
There exists an extremely large group of chess players who are no longer beginners nor, on the other hand, masters or point hunters, but players who aim primarily at deriving an aesthetic satisfaction from the game. For such players an attacking game is more attractive than positional technique and they will continue to attack regardless of risk., for their stormy contest are not going to be noted down in theoretical textbooks. From the introduction to Art of Attack in Chess :Vukovic
- Notes on Chapter 3 On Castling and attacking the C...
- In this position a knight equals a queen
- Learning lines in the Traxler (black to move)
- Like a rabbit hypnotized by a python
- Can you think like a Grandmaster ? (updated)
- Attack on the Castled King -continued
- Marching on a castled position
- Chptr 2 The Attack on the King that has lost it's ...
- Starting Chpt 2 Attack on the King that has lost i...
- The Art of Attack Update