- Name: takchess
- Location: New Hampshire, new england, United States
There exists an extremely large group of chess players who are no longer beginners nor, on the other hand, masters or point hunters, but players who aim primarily at deriving an aesthetic satisfaction from the game. For such players an attacking game is more attractive than positional technique and they will continue to attack regardless of risk., for their stormy contest are not going to be noted down in theoretical textbooks. From the introduction to Art of Attack in Chess :Vukovic
- Building Bridges on Cape Cod
- Can you find Whites Killer Sacrifice here ?
- Recommendations for Chess Endgame Software ??
- Brain Dump from Part one of Mednis King and Pawn E...
- 2 knights study
- Breakthrough 1 & 2
- Braindump from Endgame book
- Happy Halloween
- Your thoughts on the Scandanavian Defense- ?! or !...