- Name: takchess
- Location: New Hampshire, new england, United States
There exists an extremely large group of chess players who are no longer beginners nor, on the other hand, masters or point hunters, but players who aim primarily at deriving an aesthetic satisfaction from the game. For such players an attacking game is more attractive than positional technique and they will continue to attack regardless of risk., for their stormy contest are not going to be noted down in theoretical textbooks. From the introduction to Art of Attack in Chess :Vukovic
- step right up and see the Traxler
- New Book I read
- Time for new things.
- shooting the elephant (Latvian?)
- Max Lange Mistake
- Trying out the Chess.com viewer
- On to the Series
- Well you can tell ev'rybody in ol' Frisco Tell 'em...
- Is anyone doing circles anymore ?