Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Monday, January 07, 2008

Check out White's Combination after black's 17th move


The more adventurous of us may want to take a run at it.............................

http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1268967&kpage=2

I continue with my Art of Attack book where I am deeply studying the games which leads to slow reading. Still on the first half of Chapter 1. I think it is slow but worthwhile.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:47 AM, Blogger Glenn Wilson said…

    "Move 22" (not to give too much away) comes at the right time. I suspected that move was part of the solution but did not see how to get it with tempo that works. But, as played and when played there are two different threats and both can not be defended. Nice!

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger damourax said…

    I read the link, it was very helpful!
    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home