- Name: takchess
- Location: New Hampshire, new england, United States
There exists an extremely large group of chess players who are no longer beginners nor, on the other hand, masters or point hunters, but players who aim primarily at deriving an aesthetic satisfaction from the game. For such players an attacking game is more attractive than positional technique and they will continue to attack regardless of risk., for their stormy contest are not going to be noted down in theoretical textbooks. From the introduction to Art of Attack in Chess :Vukovic
- Traps and chess club
- play against a better player
- So Takchess what else are you doing to prepare?
- halloween night at the Chess Club
- halloween gambit
- tournament preperation
- Halloween Gambit
- traxler attack
- Unsound(?) knight sac, giving excellent practical ...