Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Man vs Nature, Nature 1 Man 0

While at the Cape a wave threw me and I now have a fractured fibula.It is my left foot so I still drive and go to work.

The plan is to do Ct-art on the coach for Evenings for a while. In an air cast for the next 6-8 weeks. This is God's way of telling me he wants me to be a better chess tactician.

Thursday : Ct-art Circle Whatever 1-270

5 Comments:

  • At 3:23 AM, Blogger likesforests said…

    I'm going to stop praying for God to make me a better endgame player.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said…

    LOL!

    Are you doing test or practice mode?

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger takchess said…

    practice mode. I might do some ct for beginners as well.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said…

    Cheater! Actually, practice mode is better for the kind of solution-oriented approach I've been doing. In test, can't fire up the damned engine if I don't understand what's going on.

    Sorry about your injury. That sucks!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger transformation said…

    sorry to hear of this misfortune...

    at the same time, last year, when i had a rib contusion, managed to start back hard at ICC and play like literally 1400 chess games, in the next few months, etc, if not about 800 in a few weeks.

    nice posts, as always, below and above. thx, david

    ps, thx also for your lead on GM-Ram and Soltis as classic games, of course well known for me, but till your good comments, never thought of adding, at this time, but did fully. bravo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home