- Name: takchess
- Location: New Hampshire, new england, United States
There exists an extremely large group of chess players who are no longer beginners nor, on the other hand, masters or point hunters, but players who aim primarily at deriving an aesthetic satisfaction from the game. For such players an attacking game is more attractive than positional technique and they will continue to attack regardless of risk., for their stormy contest are not going to be noted down in theoretical textbooks. From the introduction to Art of Attack in Chess :Vukovic
- Selective Tactical Solving
- Blackburne Hartlaub Variation of the Englund Gambi...
- Let's cut to the chase
- Englund against a 2145 player
- trying something new
- Not a badgame
- Study of Classic Games
- 4652 Games and Counting
- Thunderclouds from Blue Sky
- lesson learned ?! Game 4536 Takchess-Bokla Attack ...