Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Friday, April 25, 2008

Let's cut to the chase

I started to analyze a number of my games but decided that they would only tell me I need to brush up tactically. The Rx is to do tactical problems. Over the past week I have been doing L20 Ct-Art and had a Pacman like correct percentage. I now have a laptop which makes it easy to do 50 at sitting in almost any environment. Almost done a second pass of L20.




6 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger likesforests said…

    Hey takchess, I was setting up RSS feeds so I could see when key blogs (like yours) have new posts but I realize you don't have "Subcribe to RSS Feed" as an option. You may have accidentally turned that feature off in your blog settings?

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Temposchlucker said…

    nice pic

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See, now this is the stuff the chess blogging world needs.

    likesforests: It could be worse. In the Soviet Union, the RSS Feed subscribes to you. *disclaimer really tired and stupid right now*

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger takchess said…

    LF. I can't find that setting in my settings file

    TP. thanks. I suppose it is like saying the 80-20 rule only applies 80% of the time.

    LEP I am glad we can accommodate you

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger likesforests said…

    It's under Settings | Site Feed

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    takchess, my playchess.com name is robinbanx and i played you the other day out of ramulous Michigan, we are pretty even. lets play again or anyone who reads this, wutangforever007@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home