Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Suggestions for Chessboard Graphics for Weblog?

I would like to post an occasional chessboard graphics on my blog. The criteria I am striving towards is 1)easy to use 2) instructions in English 3) Free. I saw this link which might direct me to some software but thought I would ask first before heading in the wrong direction.

http://www.chessville.com/links/links_comp_computer.htm


Does anyone have any suggestions ? Thanks Jim Takchess

Finished the fifth circle in my easy chess book.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger King of the Spill said…

    I use ChessTool 2000. I think PMD has started using hello.com for storage, which seems better than posting them somewhere and later changing ISPs :-(.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Temposchlucker said…

    I use Arena http://www.playwitharena.com/
    It's free and has a lot more possibilities.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger David Glickman said…

    I use a little program called ChessPad which meets your criteria. Found it on the web.

    Congrats, I see someone thinks your site is worthy of comment spam.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home