Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Sunday, January 29, 2006

New Toys to come



Just purchased Dan Heisman Chessbase Cd on the Traxler Attack. This probably won't
improve my chess but I know I will have alot of fun using it. I also will get the Burgess book on the Smith-Mora Gambit from Ebay. I will play that line more often than the Traxler and look forward to getting it.

Here is a screenshot from a recent game. I think as black,if I am able to open up the position I might have some tactics. What do you think? I ran Fritz on it last night but it died midcalculation.black to move

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Jeff said…

    It looks like a position where the Night Sac could be warranted. Black has completed develpment and has space on the kingside to attack in while white lags behind.

    With that said I do not see a forced variation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home