- Name: takchess
- Location: New Hampshire, new england, United States
There exists an extremely large group of chess players who are no longer beginners nor, on the other hand, masters or point hunters, but players who aim primarily at deriving an aesthetic satisfaction from the game. For such players an attacking game is more attractive than positional technique and they will continue to attack regardless of risk., for their stormy contest are not going to be noted down in theoretical textbooks. From the introduction to Art of Attack in Chess :Vukovic
- A Wandering Tour through the Traxler Counter-Attac...
- What the cool kids play
- Silicide Post 2
- Silicide 1 e4 c5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3. Nc3 (part 1)
- Poor Execution Leading to a Loss
- Another HH game and the Alapin Gambit
- Herb Healy Update
- If I have to play a Sicilian
- Open Games
- Tactics or Positional ? Semantics?