Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another Variation on the Anastasia Mate theme











From Ct-art Problem 156. Does anyone have access to this game record? Not on my Fritz master database or chesslab.com.


Wednesday - Level 20 circle 1 to 174 . The problem level here feels very comfortable as I have done them many times before. Starting to get in the groove.













3 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tak - I'm not seeing Rh5# according to the board image below...Am I missing something?

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger takchess said…

    I corrected diagram . I need to fire my QC guy. Sort of an anastasia mate but not quite. Starts off in a simalar position.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh, yes a work of art ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home