- Name: takchess
- Location: New Hampshire, new england, United States
There exists an extremely large group of chess players who are no longer beginners nor, on the other hand, masters or point hunters, but players who aim primarily at deriving an aesthetic satisfaction from the game. For such players an attacking game is more attractive than positional technique and they will continue to attack regardless of risk., for their stormy contest are not going to be noted down in theoretical textbooks. From the introduction to Art of Attack in Chess :Vukovic
- I'm playing and solving again (The low key version...
- A shift in focus
- An amazing combination
- White to move
- Traxler and game results
- Reti Gambit against a 1800 player
- Odds and ends
- Tactical Exercises update
- I think this covers it....