Takchess Chess Improvement

A Novice chessplayer works to get better at chess using an improvement program based upon the methods of Michael de la Maza and the teachings of Dan Heisman

Thursday, April 07, 2005

schedule

I have been doing some of the CT-art now on level 2 however I have decided to do the 7 circles with the book How to beat your Dad at Chess. This has 50 chapters each describing a different style of Mate. In working with it I think it would be extremely beneficial to learn these mating net. At the end of this return to CT-ART

schedule ( First Circle)

1-4 Done
5-9
10-13
14-17
18-21
22-25
26-29
30-33
34-37
38-41
42-45
46-50

2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger King of the Spill said…

    I like that book alot, very good info in the beginning about pattern recognition.

    There is a nice quiz section at the end, too; not too easy, not too hard.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said…

    I just compiled a list of tactical software that might be of use to the Knights. CT-Art is way too hard for me, but I just discovered all sorts of software I hadn't seen before. I will be starting my Circles in about 6 weeks: I start my concentric circles tomorrow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home