- Name: takchess
- Location: New Hampshire, new england, United States
There exists an extremely large group of chess players who are no longer beginners nor, on the other hand, masters or point hunters, but players who aim primarily at deriving an aesthetic satisfaction from the game. For such players an attacking game is more attractive than positional technique and they will continue to attack regardless of risk., for their stormy contest are not going to be noted down in theoretical textbooks. From the introduction to Art of Attack in Chess :Vukovic
- a missed tactic white to move
- On The Attack - Jan Timman Review
- WTM- Do you see the mating net?
- Spring Fever
- Game Study on the attack of the Castled King
- Chapter 5 - Focal-Points
- Historical perspective
- C3 continued::Attack on the Castled King
- Chptr 3 cont- on Castling and attacking the Castle...
- Knight Sac on F5 against KS Fianchetto: Thanks T...